jueves, 11 de marzo de 2021

Murgh Chicken Curry. Cooking with Iván Surider

 

Iván Surinder


Shared by Remedios Gómez:

Around six years ago, I was watching a cookery TV channel ("Canal Cocina") when my attention was caught by this amazing Indian chef. His charisma and professionalism did not let me to lose sight of him. Since then, I started following him on social networks and I became a big fan of his cooking programme. In fact, Indian food is one of my 'salty' specialities :)

See how well he works with so many different spices; this is the Murgh Chicken Curry recipe video ;)

https://canalcocina.es/receta/curry-de-pollo-murgh-chicken-curry


If you want to learn about his life, which I think is surprising, you can read about him here: https://www.inoutviajes.com/entrevista-pedro-madera-e-ivan-surinder

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CLARKSON'S FARM

  I love Jeremy Clarkson's selfdeprecating humour, his wonderful accent. Also, specially the 2nd season, they way he feels about Brexit,...