jueves, 15 de abril de 2021

THE DIWALI FESTIVAL

 

From Mª Jesús de Prado:

The Diwali festival is one of my favourites. 

They represent The triumph of The light Against The dark.

One of my favourites books is The Ramayana. 

I have been Twice celebrating this festival in London. 

In one I have visited The Indian Temple


It was incredible...When we arrived there ,we should sepparate. We should take off our shoes . Inside The temple smelt delicious To flowers. 

All The scuptures of Gods were  decorated with these wonderful flowers. Outside The temple It was overcrowded ,It was  as if we were in India, there were fireworks and tents with Indian food.

I attach The link with The Indian Temple that is one of The incredible places in London 

https://londonmandir.baps.org/


The second time I celebrated  It was in Trafalgar Square. There was a Stage with Indian dancers performing

There were tents. In one you played The wheelfortune and it showed you which God represent you and they gave you information about The Gods.

And Also  they were some flowers  in The zone of Canary Wharf

I am an Indian fan.














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CLARKSON'S FARM

  I love Jeremy Clarkson's selfdeprecating humour, his wonderful accent. Also, specially the 2nd season, they way he feels about Brexit,...