jueves, 20 de mayo de 2021

Dr. Terai Trent: Everyone has a right to dream

 


Shared by Remedios Gómez:

On such a day as today (Women's Day), I'd like to share with you information about an examplary Zimbabwean-American woman who has changed education in Africa (and around the world, as well). She is Tererai Trent. I knew about her last Term while dealing with my upper secondary students about education around the world.

Despite having a difficult childhood and youth, he was able to achieve her dreams, and for me, she is a model.

You can watch an interview here, which is worth watching!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CLARKSON'S FARM

  I love Jeremy Clarkson's selfdeprecating humour, his wonderful accent. Also, specially the 2nd season, they way he feels about Brexit,...