lunes, 3 de julio de 2023

A day in Newcastle: my favourite English plan

 


Shared and curated by Gisesa Abrain:

As today is Sunday it came to me this idea of what would I be doing if I happen to be in England! I lived in Newcastle for a year and this was my favourite Sunday plan.

I would quite probably wake up late, grab some breakfast, get on some comfy clothes and take the metro line to Tynemouth. The station itself is beautiful and every weekend tens of stalls fill it with books, food, art, antiques… After that I would head to the coast, it is only half a mile but it would take me at least 30 minutes. Why? In the way there I would join the longest queue, the one to get Fish and Chips at Marshalls. Extra vinegar please. 2 more minutes to the coast and lunch in the beach. I still crave those fish and chips every now and then.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CLARKSON'S FARM

  I love Jeremy Clarkson's selfdeprecating humour, his wonderful accent. Also, specially the 2nd season, they way he feels about Brexit,...