lunes, 22 de febrero de 2021

Get your Caribbean on!

 


For me any trip, be it short or long, is defined by the local delicacies that I savour. 

So I couldn´t resist mentioning doubles. Street food has really taken off in most countries and the need for something quick to eat on the go has redfined our eating habits. As the UK has such a melange of different cultures, more and more Caribbean places are popping up. 

Although let´s face it scoffing on a double in dreary London is not the same as gorging on the real deal overlooking Caribbean waters. So I cook up a storm and close my eyes.... everyone can dream can´t they?

https://cookingwithria.com/2018/12/how-to-make-trinidad-doubles-detailed-recipe-instructions.html


Shared by Petrina Moir.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CLARKSON'S FARM

  I love Jeremy Clarkson's selfdeprecating humour, his wonderful accent. Also, specially the 2nd season, they way he feels about Brexit,...